- The finance department plans, organizes, leads, control and monitors the activities of the two programs: accounting and revenue management. Developing and implementing efficient and effective financial policies, planning and reporting systems that assure the company's long-term fiscal health.
- To prepare well crafted proposals to apply for a specific project to either state departments or corporations, foundations, and trusts.
- Oversee relationships and collaborating with key stakeholders
- Evaluating grant funding opportunities
- Developing relationships and working with key stakeholders.
- Showing adherence to the mission of the organization.
- Maintaining knowledge of the history and programs of the organization.
- Assisting in the implementation of the strategy of the development department.
- Identifying funding sources for grants.
- Creating, presenting and handling grants applications.
- Furnishing of prospective funders with supporting documents.
- Collaborating with the Executive Director and the Director of Development to send newsletters to funders and to promote on-site tours.
- Collaborate with the Director of Development to prepare an annual report.
- Maintaining documents in hard copy and electronic libraries.
- Bachelor's degree in creative writing or related fields.
- 2 + years of writing experience.
- Adept at calculating and meeting income objectives.
- Professional with MS Office Word and Excel.
- Excellent knowledge of the sources for fundraising.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Strong people's expertise.
- Excellent operational capacity.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now