- The mission of the PR Department is to improve and preserve the company's reputation for excellence. Developing and executing clear, regular, and engaging strategies to enhance the public understanding of the business, its researchers, and its value to society.
- Create and keep a positive public image for a business or company. Design media, from press releases to social media messages, that form the public view of the business or company and boost awareness of its brand.
- Oversee consumer, community, employee, and public interest groups relationships
- Oversee website content
- Releasesing media communications
- Answering questions for information release or press conferences from the media or designating a spokesperson or source of data.
- Perform and keeping connections with customers, community, employees, and public interest groups.
- Making press releases and other media communications to support customers.
- Designing or leading the growth of plans to maintain favorable public and stockholder views of the organization's agenda and achievements.
- Assists client representatives in effective communication with the public and staff.
- Analyzing the organization's goals, promotional strategies, and requires to build public relations strategies that influence public opinion and promote products, ideas, and services.
- Providing and editing organizational publications, including employee newsletters or stockholders' reports, for inside and outside audiences.
- Observing and improving Web content.
- Bachelor degree in journalism, PR, marketing or similar area.
- Knowledge in handling a press conference.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Capability to pitch to media.
- Experience in consumer marketing.
- Capability to work on big strategic plans as well as regular jobs.
- Capacity to think both creatively and strategically.
- Capability to run PR campaigns that produce measurable outcomes and meet goals.
- Deadline-oriented, inquisitive, with excellent follow-up and reporting abilities.
- The familiarity of social media and substantial experience working with bloggers.
- Project and budget management abilities.
- Ability to work under pressure with a strict time limit.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now