- To build an effective long-term relationship with the customers and perform sets of sales activities to help the organization run effectively, efficiently, and in support of business strategies and objectives.
- To assist to complete inventory checks, complete and also proofread order forms, conduct industry research. Additionally, you sit in on gatherings with vendors and make certain all foods are examined and presented on time.
- Assist in purchasing process with analysis, reports and idea
- Organizing trips and travel arrangements to merchandising events as needed.
- To attend gatherings with vendors and also taking minutes.
- Placing as well as tracking orders.
- Assisting with reports as well as analyses.
- Arranging gatherings with stakeholders.
- Helping with the assessment of the goods.
- Assisting with making recommendations and negotiation methods.
- Keeping expertise of market/industry trends.
- Degree in Marketing or related field.
- Come with recommendations by previous employers.
- Strong attention to organizational abilities and detail.
- Ability to perform in environments that are busy.
- Great written, spoken, and telephone communication abilities.
- Ability to go abroad when necessary.
- Proficiency in Excel.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now