- To build an effective long-term relationship with the customers and perform sets of sales activities to help the organization run effectively, efficiently, and in support of business strategies and objectives.
- To initiate, design, implement purchasing and procurement processes, procedures, standards, and strategies and monitor the purchasing department activities and performance.
- Set objectives
- Team management
- Recruit, train and retain talents
- Set processes and procedures
- Developing and using purchasing strategies.
- Managing regular purchasing activities, supervising employees, and allocating resources.
- Managing negotiating contracts and supplier relations, timelines, prices, and more.
- Sustaining the supplier database, associated documentation, and purchase records.
- Coordinating with inventory control to figure out as well as manage inventory needs.
- Managing the upkeep of office/manufacturing machinery and equipment.
- Ensuring that all procured products meet the necessary quality standards and specs.
- Preparing, managing budgets and price estimates.
- Working to improve purchasing processes and methods.
- Degree in business administration or perhaps a related area.
- Experience as being a Purchasing Manager or a similar position.
- Deep understanding of inventory and supply chain management.
- Supervisor as well as management experience.
- Proficiency in Purchasing software and Microsoft Office.
- Exceptional written and social communication skills.
- Effective critical thinking & negotiation capabilities.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now