- Become a part of the bigger picture and get ready to make important contributions to the development of innovative solutions.
- To build a quality and comprehensive error-free technology infrastructure, establish and maintain an effective operational environment with 99.99% run time, and deliver quality, prompt, cost-effective, and reliable technology services to serve the best impossible experience for customers.
- As a Python developer, you will be part of the product team that works on our main web application. You will mainly work on Python3 back-end, which maintains API and serves as the key entry point for our services, API integrations, new user-facing features, and our background jobs. You will also be closely working alongside Infrastructure and DevOps teams, which are working on many other services that put power under the hood.
- Research and test new technologies,
- Collaborating with others to build and develop a quality,
- Monitoring and Oversee company's data,
- Managing users and user roles,
- Detecting, announcing, and correcting errors,
- Proposing alternative solutions.
- Contributing to Python components and support new API’s,
- Design, development and testing of new product features,
- Collaborate with and review PRs of other team members,
- Improve the reliability and robustness of our application,
- Work on scalability and the performance improvements,
- Work together with the sales and support teams on requirements and issue,
- Fluency in libraries such as Flask, SQLAlchemy, Click, requests, async, logging,
- Solid knowledge of different tools such as Postgres, Redis, GCS, Alembic, mypy, pip, Sentry, Icepeak,
- Applying Agile Design and DevOps principles.
- At least 2 years of experience in developing scalable applications in Python,
- Proven record with web APIs and related technologies is required,
- Solid understanding of HTTP, TLS/SSL and TCP/IP,
- Familiarity with SQL and relational databases, preferably Postgres,
- Good working knowledge of Linux, git and the command-line,
- Committed to high engineering standards,
- Familiar with functional programming and its concepts,
- Having worked with distributed systems before,
- DevOps mentality.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now