- To build a quality and comprehensive technology infrastructure, establish and maintain an effective operational environment, and deliver quality, prompt, cost effective and reliable technology services.
- To initiate, design, implement and supervise the production of test documents, the creation of test plans, and to guarantee the prosperous deployment of company products.
- Oversee product functionality,
- Monitoring company’s product development results,
- Oversee QC and QA measures,
- Collaborating with other stakeholders.
- Meeting with the software/product designers to define quality insurance parameters,
- Leading the QA staff in creating QA test ideas,
- Managing the drafting of testing documents,
- Performing testing methods and managing the QA process,
- Troubleshooting quality problems and revising test methods,
- Conducting review lines on product specifications,
- Managing Quality Assurance records,
- Assuring the successful deployment of products into the market,
- Accountable to questions from the design partners and management.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Product Management, or similar area,
- Background as a QA Engineer,
- Managerial knowledge favored,
- Strong analytical abilities,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Capability to manage project,
- Familiarity with productivity Softwares such as Asana, Jira, Confluence and other project and task management applications,
- Detail-oriented and critical thinker.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now