- Providing innovative and responsive engineering services. ... Client Satisfaction - We engage our clients and the communities we serve so that they know us, trust, and value our services. Technical Innovation - We develop better engineering solutions through research and development.
- Assure that an organization's raw materials, creation processes, systems, and goods or services comply with regulative and quality standards.
- Analyzing all facets of production
- Oversee internal auditing tools
- Checking all activities, processes, and procedures
- Assuring compliance with the latest laws.
- Observing and reporting on all projects, processes, and systems.
- Improving internal auditing tools and managing internal audits and reports.
- Discovering data-driven solutions and performing quality development plans.
- Conducting periodic inspections and reviews to assure employees adhere to quality and protection methods.
- Helping with the improvement of company policies, processes, and procedures.
- Giving departments with quality planning and support.
- Providing and maintaining quality management documentation.
- The confirmed license in a related field.
- ASQ certification.
- More than two years of experience working with quality systems.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and quality management methods.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal, and public speaking abilities.
- Great decision-making and problem-solving abilities.
- Powerful organizational skills.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now