- Providing innovative and responsive engineering services. ... Client Satisfaction - We engage our clients and the communities we serve so that they know us, trust, and value our services. Technical Innovation - We develop better engineering solutions through research and development.
- Ensure that a company's products and processes meet set quality measures by recognizing shortfalls, developing corrective measures, and performing quality control policies.
- Evaluating all related products and processes
- Calibrating and troubleshooting equipment
- Checking relevant regulations and standards
- Oversee codes, specifications, and processes
- Promoting and performing quality standards.
- Improving and performing quality control systems.
- Observing and assessing quality performance.
- Inspecting and testing materials, tools, processes, and products to ensure quality terms are met.
- Co-operating with operations directors to promote and perform controls and changes.
- Assuring that workflows, processes, and products comply with protection regulations.
- Reviewing and troubleshooting product or production problems.
- Correcting codes, specifications, and processes.
- A bachelor's degree in quality, industrial, or mechanical engineering.
- ASQ certification.
- More than 2 years of experience in quality engineering, quality assurance, or a related position.
- Background in coding and using QA software tools and methods.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding project management skills.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now for Free