- To build an effective long-term relationship with the customers and perform sets of sales activities to help the organization run effectively, efficiently, and in support of business strategies and objectives.
- The role is to find, consult, and secure business whilst building trusting, long term client relationships. A tenacious, driven and motivated attitude is required from the outset to succeed.
- Partnering with clients to buy or sell
- Direct contact with buyers and sellers
- Collaborating with other stakeholders
- Managing existing clients’ property portfolios and advising on new investment opportunities.
- Dealing with new inquiries, advising on our development projects across the globe.
- Building relationships with untapped clients via our sophisticated CRM system, building your own pipeline.
- Developing and managing a pipeline to consistently achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets.
- Valid Real Estate Broker’s license.
- 3+ years of previous working experience in a similar position
- Having a proven track record
- Ability to work independently and able to supervise a team of agents.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Solid negotiation, sales, and communication skills.
- Knowledgeable about the property market and best practices
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now