- Providing office and administrative support to either a team or individual. The role of department is vital for the smooth-running of a business. Duties may include fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations, and filing
- A Research Specialist assists in research projects by gathering scientific resources, analyzing factors and measure impacts.
- Holding project meetings
- Direct Contact with exhibitors, and stakeholders
- Monitoring project progress
- Oversee work plan that satisfies requirements
- Using external resources
- Budget Management
- Gather scientific resources
- Conduct interview topics and summarize results.
- Perform literature reviews.
- Direct investigation and summarize conclusions.
- Answer emails relating to research.
- Attending relevant conferences.
- Provide mid-term reports
- Studying as a senior student or postgraduate student.
- A degree in a field related to the study
- Having great Knowledge of research methods.
- Multitasking ability
- Having good command in reporting skills
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now