- The primary functions of an operations department include the design and management of products, services and processes. In addition, the operations department evaluates and allocates resources to effectively deliver products and services. Management of supply chains is also an essential function of an operations department.
- Also referred to as travel clerks or maybe reservationists, reservation agents offer booking and reservation offerings to customers. These services can include reserving hotel rooms, rental cars, airline tickets, or maybe cruise cabins, collaborate with people over the phone, in person, or by e-mail and make an effort to offer great customer support.
- Informing customers on needful information
- Direct Contact with customers
- Hire, training and team performance management
- Oversee customer service performance
- Advising and Assisting customers who might be to choosing from a various travel options.
- Making reservations for customers depending on their requirements and budgetary allowances.
- Inspecting the accessibility of transportation or maybe accommodation on the customers’ preferred travel dates.
- Helping program travel itineraries by suggesting neighborhood tourist attractions as well as places of interest.
- Sending confirmation and processing payments specific to customers.
- Sorting out any problems that could arise with reservations or bookings.
- Promoting as well as selling reservation services.
- Answering some questions buyers may have about the reservation procedure.
- Up-selling, when proper, by telling clients of special packages or extra services, like trip tickets, travel insurance, or perhaps enhanced seats/accommodations.
- Providing help to customers who might need to amend or cancel.
- High school diploma.
- Certified Travel Associate (CTA) or Counselor (CTC) is desirable.
- Experience working in public relations or sales, ideally in the hospitality or even travel industries.
- Having a customer-service experience.
- Excellent communication abilities.
- Time-Management and multi-tasking skills, with the capability to prioritize tasks.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Data entry knowledge.
- Flexible working hours.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now