- To surprise and entertain customers. Ranging from satisfying clients with lifestyles on the go, to a those who want to rid itself of food-related health issues
- Managing the successful running of a restaurant by hiring qualified staff, observing customer satisfaction, and assuring that all products and drinks are ordered in the right amounts.
- Leading and Supervising Restaurant Team
- Day-to-day decision making upon strategies
- Hire and train staff members.
- Communicate with customers to receive feedback and manage complaints.
- Hire and guide staff members.
- Assure that health and safety rules are adhered to.
- Produce an accurate record of income and costs.
- Getting feedback from customers and handle complaints.
- Closing and opening the restaurant based on rules.
- A high school degree.
- Experience of working in a restaurant.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Familiar with bookkeeping.
- Capability to address customer objections.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now