- Providing innovative and responsive engineering services. ... Client Satisfaction - We engage our clients and the communities we serve so that they know us, trust, and value our services. Technical Innovation - We develop better engineering solutions through research and development.
- Focused on supporting robot tests for external customers in addition to internal roboticists. The devices they bring to the market incorporate top level automation, innovative 3D/2D vision, advanced robotics as well as conclusion of arm tooling.
- Evaluating all related products and processes
- Calibrating and troubleshooting equipment
- Checking relevant regulations and standards
- Oversee robotics systems and components
- Implementing and calibrate cameras for robot work cells
- Establish and test product software for consumer robot work cells
- Log and record bugs through tracker of any behavior or hardware problems that arise from checkouts or examination
- Record installation and test methods and outcomes
- Assembly and measurement of product hardware
- Manage logistics for external field experiments including site setup, local vendors and transport
- Maintain inventory of spares and support equipment
- Create and run test situations to mimic client settings
- Train clients or employees on fitting operational methods
- High school/GED or equivalent
- 2+ years of maintenance, installation, service work in a similar industry.
- Physically able of lifting 50 pounds unassisted.
- Essential computer knowledge (e-mail, spreadsheets) needed, superior computer skills (command line, Linux) desired.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now for Free