- Providing innovative and responsive engineering services. ... Client Satisfaction - We engage our clients and the communities we serve so that they know us, trust, and value our services. Technical Innovation - We develop better engineering solutions through research and development.
- Investigation, production, design, and improvement of mechanical devices, robotics systems, and applications that are implemented to perform a diversity of jobs in industries for instance healthcare, farming, manufacturing, mining, and army.
- Evaluating all related products and processes
- Calibrating and troubleshooting equipment
- Checking relevant regulations and standards
- Oversee robotics systems and components
- Studying, explaining, and interpreting technical plans and schematics.
- Defining difficulties, gathering data, and finding facts and conclusions.
- Writing software, building electronics, and design mechanisms.
- Programming complex robotics systems.
- Investigating, improving, and maintaining robotics systems and parts.
- Assessing and calibrating systems for best performance.
- Troubleshooting robotics systems and applications.
- Keeping detailed documentation and reports.
- Bachelor or master's degree in automation, mechanical, robotics, or electrical engineering.
- More than 2 years of industry experience.
- Outstanding interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Capability to improve mechanical and electrical systems.
- Capability for writing software and programming systems.
- Knowledge in drafting programs like AutoCAD.
- Solid analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to apply difficult mathematical concepts.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now