- The primary function of transportation is the transfer of people, messages and information. It is also needed for rapid movement of troops in case of emergency and finally movement of persons and goods. The political decision of construction and maintenance of roads has resulted in the development of transportation system
- Transporting students to and from school as well as to and from specific occasions like field trips. Keeping to a specific route schedule and assuring passenger protection during transit.
- Checking Daily Routes
- Informing passengers on needful information
- Monitor and Control ethical and legal activities happening in the bus
- Being attentive to traffic and weather conditions and ensuring passenger security.
- Following the planned route and schedule for departure times and stops.
- Constantly monitoring vehicle safety like tires, brakes, turn signals, etc.
- Reporting delays, accidents, and emergencies.
- Answering emergency and non-emergency conditions.
- Helping the loading and unloading of the vehicle when needed.
- Enforcing conduct and safety rules on the vehicle.
- Keeping the vehicle clean.
- High school degree/GED.
- CDL license needed.
- Passenger and school bus endorsement needed.
- Clean driving history.
- Experience as a bus driver.
- Experience working with children some times is helpful.
- Outstanding communication skills.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now