- Provide quality, cost-effective training designed to increase individual and organizational productivity and enrichment. Provide development opportunities that enhance knowledge, develop skills and enrich the organization.
- Providing students with guidance and help in dealing with an array of issues for instance personal, academic, parental, or social pressures.
- Encouraging continued and sustainable progress
- Designing and presenting educational material
- Monitoring free time
- Referring students to other support services
- Attending to students' concerns about social, academic, or personal circumstances.
- Giving students with assistance and direction on how to deal with difficulties.
- Mediating and developing relationships among students, parents, and teachers.
- Conducting evaluations to discover students' strengths, weaknesses, interests, and abilities.
- Working with students to improve their skill set.
- Helping students in the growth of career aims.
- Helping students with scholarship, college, and job applications.
- Introducing students to other support services and mental health professionals as required.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in school counseling.
- 3+ years of experience as a School Counselor.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong knowledge of counseling patterns, methods, and resources.
- Able to recognize and respond to students' requirements.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Being patient and compassionate.
- High level of honesty.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now