- Build a qualitative and comprehensive technology infrastructure, establish and maintain an effective operational environment, and deliver quality, prompt, cost effective and reliable technology services.
- To lead, assist, and maintain Agile software development practices in the company.
- You need to cooperate with an extensive diversity of teams including designers, Tech engineers, and product managers to build and maintain development practices, oversee execution, and continually iterate to ensure success.
- Acting as a product evangelist and representing the company at public events
- Collaborating with other stakeholders
- Initiate processes and regulations
- Participate in recruitment process
- Utilizing agile methodology values, principles, and practices to plan, manage, and deliver answers.
- Education, mentoring and helping scrum teams to follow agile values, principles, and practices.
- Specify and managing tasks, issues, risks, and action items.
- Scheduling and facilitating scrum events, meetings, and decision-making processes.
- Observing development and performance and supporting teams to make enhancements.
- Plan and organizing demos and product/system examinations.
- Assuring the proper use of collaborative methods and removing impediments for the scrum team.
- Following project processes, deliverables, and financials.
- Provide and present status reports to stakeholders.
- Bachelor's in computer science, information technology, or a similar area.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM or ACP) certification
- 4+ years of working experience as a Scrum Master or similar position
- Understanding of agile methodology, methods, and frameworks, such as Scrum or Kanban, to deliver solutions.
- Leadership and management background.
- Exceptional people and project management abilities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Sound analytical and problem-solving abilities.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now