- The primary functions of an operations department include the design and management of products, services and processes. In addition, the operations department evaluates and allocates resources to effectively deliver products and services. Management of supply chains is also an essential function of an operations department.
- Secretaries, sometime referred to as an Administrative Assistant, are accountable for executing administration tasks in an office.
- Informing clients on needful information
- Direct Contact with customers
- Hire, training and team performance management
- Oversee customer service performance
- Prepare conference rooms for meetings
- Welcome clients & visitors.
- Answer telephone calls.
- Respond to e-mails.
- Handle meetings’ schedules.
- Prepare conference rooms for appointments.
- Make travel plans for executives.
- Print, scan and copy documents as required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Good computer knowledge.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to multitask.
- Great time management abilities.
- Prior experience in administration will be advantageous.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now