- The primary functions of an operations department include the design and management of products, services and processes. In addition, the operations department evaluates and allocates resources to effectively deliver products and services. Management of supply chains is also an essential function of an operations department.
- Also known as a Security Officer, Security Guards are responsible for protecting property or individuals by patrolling and acting as access control for visitors.
- Monitoring guests sign in upon arrival and exit
- Making guests aware of rules
- Monitor and Control ethical and legal activities happening
- Ensure guests sign in at arrival and out upon exit.
- Make the guests informed of rules that should be adhered to.
- Remove unwanted individuals or trespassers from the property.
- Contact the appropriate authorities in case a crime is committed or even a crash occurs.
- Report to supervisors on a routine schedule.
- Record the suspicious activities and report to the supervisor.
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- A qualification in protection training.
- Basic first aid skills will be useful.
- Physical health and strength.
- Prior experience as being a Security Guard will be a plus.
- Attentive to the detail.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now