- The primary functions of an operations department include the design and management of products, services and processes. In addition, the operations department evaluates and allocates resources to effectively deliver products and services. Management of supply chains is also an essential function of an operations department.
- Security Officer Install security methods as well as settings, inspecting and patrolling premises frequently. Checking surveillance cameras and reporting suspicious actions. Talking with police, fire departments, and emergency medical personnel if necessary.
- Oversee security systems and controls
- Monitoring guests sign in upon arrival and exit
- Making guests aware of rules
- Monitor and Control ethical and legal activities happening
- Installing security systems as well as setting them up.
- Inspecting and patrolling premises frequently.
- Checking surveillance cameras and reporting suspicious actions.
- Talking with police, emergency medical personnel, and fire departments.
- Checking public access and also ensuring the security of all the visitors and personnel.
- Responding to sensors and examining security footage.
- Investigating suspicious behavior, protection breaches, and incidents.
- Apprehending perpetrators and trespassers.
- Keeping an activity log and providing surveillance reports.
- Adhering to legal regulations and company policies.
- High school diploma/GED.
- Registered as a Security Officer.
- Exceptional surveillance, observation and reporting skills,
- Good social skills and able to exercise good judgment.
- Working knowledge of public security, procedures, and security operations.
- Knowledge of regulations as well as state laws.
- Trained in First Aid along with self defense.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now