- To provide result-oriented advertising and marketing activities designed to meet customer needs. To achieve sustainable business growth through market intelligence, creativity, and strategic vision, and to build an organization that attracts, develops, and retains outstanding people.
- Designing and executing marketing campaigns that support a company’s brand, goods, and services. Planning campaigns, assessing metrics, and recognizing trends.
- Managing mailing lists
- Oversee website and social media content
- Department budget Management
- Plan and manage all phases of the digital marketing department including marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Improve and control campaign budgets.
- Design and maintain social media platforms.
- Provide detailed reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Work with advertising and media experts to develop marketing outcomes.
- Recognize the newest trends and technologies affecting the industry.
- Assess important metrics that influence the website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Operate with the team to brainstorm new and innovative growth plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or similar area.
- 5+ years’ experience in digital marketing or related field.
- Good understanding of different social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Extremely creative and exceptional analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Up-to-date on the newest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now