- The finance department plans, organizes, leads, control and monitors the activities of the two programs: accounting and revenue management. Developing and implementing efficient and effective financial policies, planning and reporting systems that assure the company's long-term fiscal health.
- Helping with financial planning and budgeting methods, analyzing financial statements and reports, improving financial standards, preparing projections, and performing research and analysis as may be needed by administration
- Monitoring and Oversee financial data
- Risk Analysis Management
- Department budget Management
- Evaluating and analyzing financial statements and reports.
- Following KPIs and providing financial reports.
- Helping with budgeting and regularly close methods.
- Knowledge of key business drivers.
- Supporting project teams with financial leadership.
- Improving financial projections and building financial standards.
- Conducting research and analysis as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, or a similar area.
- Two years of experience in financial planning, analysis, and modeling.
- Capability to present a financial report to a non-financial people.
- Experience of financial policies.
- Great organizational and multitasking skills.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Analytical thinker and great problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and SAP, Oracle, or similar financial programs.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now