- To provide result-oriented advertising and marketing activities designed to meet customer needs. To achieve sustainable business growth through market intelligence, creativity, and strategic vision, and to build an organization that attracts, develops, and retains outstanding people.
To initiate, design, manage and maintain SEO road-map across onsite optimization, technical SEO, and optimal index-ability/crawl-ability.
You may need to assist in marketing activities web channels.
- Leading and Supervising SEO/SEA/SEM Team
- Day-to-day decision making upon strategies
- Hire, training and team performance management.
- Create and edit content to include popular keywords.
- Initiate SEO Road map
- Set key performance index and run performance review
- Budget Management
- Define, plan, and manage day-to-day SEO
- Design, implement and maintain SEO RoadMap
- Work cross-functionally with Product and Engineering teams for website optimization
- Investigation trending keywords.
- Utilize analytical tools to measure the progress of content.
- Support digital campaigns
- Set objectives and provide monthly performance reports
- Bachelor's in computer science, digital marketing or digital art
- 5+ years on experience SEO or digital management role
- 2+ years of working experience in a similar position
- Google Ads and Analytics experience
- Solid understanding of search engines and link structures
- Willingness to keep abreast of industry innovations.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now