- To surprise and entertain customers. Ranging from satisfying clients with lifestyles on the go, to a those who want to rid itself of food-related health issues
- You help the company to get organized and serve better by taking orders, answering questions about the menu and ingredients, serving food and beverages at the restaurant, communicating orders with the kitchen, helping customers to sit, and assisting customers.
- Direct contact with customers
- Taking actions to correct any problems
- Monitoring and Oversee financial data
- Take customers food and drink orders correctly and with a good attitude.
- Write food orders from customers, memorize orders, or submit orders on computers for transmission to kitchen workers.
- Engage with your customers in a friendly way.
- Knowledge of the menu, the ability to make suggestions.
- Ensure that the tables enjoy their meals and take action to remedy any issues.
- Collect the payment from the tables.
- Prepare checks by item, total meal costs and sales taxes.
- Support the food preparation workers when required.
- Experience in delivering outstanding customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- A positive disposition and willingness to work well under pressure from bussers, cooks and other employees.
- Able to do high-quality, unsupervised work.
- Able to manage money precisely and run a point-of - sale method.
- High school graduation.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced working atmosphere and to execute orders in a timely manner.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now