- Provide quality, cost-effective training designed to increase individual and organizational productivity and enrichment. Provide development opportunities that enhance knowledge, develop skills and enrich the organization.
- Teaching dogs to make behaviors that help disabled individuals with regular jobs. You will be expected behaviors can vary widely based on the kind of disability for which they will be assisting.
- Monitoring an understanding of animal behavior
- Creating training regimes
- Educating others about animals, their behavior, training, and environment
- Checking relevant regulations and standards
- Advising clients to discuss behavioral concerns and training requirements.
- Recognizing extra behavioral concerns and delivering them to clients.
- Producing proper training methods for dogs and documenting their progress.
- Training dogs to obey basic rules using different training techniques that are best suited to each dog’s personality and characteristics.
- Performing proper training plans to address and resolve problem areas, including aggression, separation anxiety, hyperactivity, and biting.
- Assuring that the training spaces are clean and tidy.
- Communicating clients to schedule training appointments, confirm bookings and inquire into delayed payments.
- High school degree or GED.
- Certification through the Certification Council for Professional Dog Trainers (CCPDT) is helpful.
- Deep knowledge of dog training methods as well as animal behavior and body language.
- Experience working as a Dog Trainer.
- Outstanding problem-solving, and time management skills.
- Great dog handling abilities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Patient and passionate.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now