- To provide result-oriented advertising and marketing activities designed to meet customer needs. To achieve sustainable business growth through market intelligence, creativity, and strategic vision, and to build an organization that attracts, develops, and retains outstanding people.
- Producing constant, significant information on almost all social networking platforms, which includes writing as well as editing social networking posts, improving consumer engagement, and promoting social networking campaigns. Managing a top volume of regular social networking posts.
- Day-to-day decision making upon strategies
- Oversee customer service provided via social media.
- Running company social media advertising campaigns.
- Building social networking content designs which are in line with the company’s brand identity.
- Producing constant, significant information on almost all social networking platforms, which includes writing as well as editing social networking posts, improving consumer engagement, and promoting social networking campaigns.
- Managing a top volume of regular social media posts.
- Talking with social media followers, such as responding to queries in a prompt manner.
- Managing and developing social influencer plans and attending social influencer functions.
- Making use of analytical instruments like Google Analytics, Hootsuite Pro, along with Facebook Insights to observe and assess the company’s social media presence and performance.
- Cooking monthly reports on social internet marketing efforts.
- Suggesting recommendations to set the social internet marketing strategy for optimum results.
- Being updated on best practices and emerging trends in social networking.
- Performing different duties if needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing, communications, or perhaps a related area.
- Three or maybe more years of social networking experience, including planning and controlling content in a company and agency setting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and also should have a comprehensive knowledge of social media management as well as technique.
- Experience using different analytics application.
- Working knowledge of CSS and HTML.
- Time-Management and multi-tasking skills, with the capability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work in a busy, high-pressure environment.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now