- Become a part of the bigger picture and get ready to make important contributions to the development of a cutting-edge solutions. To build a quality and comprehensive error-free technology infrastructure, establish and maintain an effective operational environment with 99.99% run time, and deliver quality, prompt, cost-effective, and reliable technology services to serve the best impossible experience for customers.
- The role of a Social Worker is to help clients handle everyday routine problems. You will frequently assist clients that have issues brought on by neglect, domestic violence, abuse, mental health as well as parental substance abuse. Clinical social workers might also diagnose and treat emotional, behavioral, and mental issues.
- Direct Contact with client
- Informing client on needful information
- Participating in educational meeting
- Monitoring for signs of child abuse
- Helping customers in getting services by phone and in person.
- Getting clients interested in activities that are beneficial.
- Assessing clients and gathering information that is relevant.
- Offering info and supporting clients and their families.
- Making and contacting referrals to various other services and agencies.
- Maintaining precise records and creating reports.
- Taking part in training, meetings, and supervision.
- Look out for the signs of the child abuse.
- Provide crisis intervention.
- Bachelor degree in psychology, related field or social work.
- Experience working with customers that are impacted by problems like neglect, domestic violence, child abuse, mental health as well as parental substance abuse.
- Ability to provide a full focus on what cultural service customers are thinking, comprehend the points currently being made, ask questions rather than interrupt inappropriately.
- Recognition of others’ understanding and reactions exactly why they react as they do.
- Ability to determine the relative benefits and costs of prospective social health and service care actions and select the best one.
- Comfortable using a laptop for numerous tasks.
- Experienced in Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to remain calm and empathize with customers when they’re upset.
- Licensed clinical social worker.
- Capable to provide a treatment plan.
- Expertise of crisis intervention.
- Valid driver license.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now for Free