- Become a part of the bigger picture and get ready to make important contributions to the development of innovative solutions.
- To build a quality and comprehensive error-free technology infrastructure, establish and maintain an effective operational environment with 99.99% run time, and deliver quality, prompt, cost-effective, and reliable technology services to serve the best impossible experience for customers.
- You will be part of the team that works on our main web application, which maintains API and serves as the main entry point for our services, our API integrations, new user-facing features, and our background jobs. Also, you will be closely working alongside our Infrastructure and DevOps teams, which are working on many other services that create power under the hood.
- Research and test new technologies
- Collaborating with others to build and develop a quality
- Monitoring and Oversee company's data
- Managing users and user roles
- Detecting, announcing, and correcting errors
- Proposing new solutions
- To cooperate with other stakeholder to design, develop, test, release and improve services
- Maintain development standards, practices & principles
- Build scalable and maintainable software
- Analytical approach on what and how
- 6+ years of experience in design, development, testing & improving software
- Solid experience in object-oriented design, coding and testing patterns
- Excellent coding skills in Java, C# or other object-oriented languages.
- A positive, problem-solving attitude in dealing with uncertainty
- Ability to handle competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- A natural passion & drive to lead by example
- An ability to perform at a high level in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now