- The primary functions of an operations department include the design and management of products, services and processes. In addition, the operations department evaluates and allocates resources to effectively deliver products and services. Management of supply chains is also an essential function of an operations department.
- To manage day to day operation of Spa center to ensure highest quality service provided for our customers
- Oversee spa services and programs
- Implementing new ways to improve work
- Budget management
- Setting objectives
- Notify workers of job duties, performance expectations, customer service standards, or corporate strategies and guidelines.
- Design or direct spa services and programs.
- Train personnel in the use or sale of products, programs, or activities.
- Evaluate agent performance and recommend ways to improve work.
- Review spa facilities to guarantee proper functioning.
- There are no mandatory requirements for spa managers but education or licensure in various types of massage, cosmetology and different types of beauty treatments may be helpful
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now