- Provide quality, cost-effective training designed to increase individual and organizational productivity and enrichment. Provide development opportunities that enhance knowledge, develop skills and enrich the organization.
- Serving sufferers who have disabilities or felt traumatic events that left them with speech, voice, or swallowing impairments.
- Oversee patient medical history
- Creating training programs
- Recording patient conditions, care plans, therapies, and progress
- Diagnosing, treating, and preventing speech, language, and swallowing disorders.
- Designing treatment and therapy plans to suit the individualized requirements of a diverse group of patients.
- Conducting screenings to identify voice or speech disorders.
- Teaching patients about speech disorders and causes, including disabilities and traumatic events.
- Having complete records linking to patient conditions, care plans, therapies, and progress.
- Reporting progress and current status to proper parties include family members, teachers, or medical professionals.
- Master’s degree in Speech-language Pathology.
- Confirmed state license or certification.
- Familiarity with specific conditions or working with specific age groups may be helpful.
- Solid knowledge of speech-related conditions, causes, and treatments.
- Great coaching and communication skills.
- Knowledge of computer programs, especially patient and healthcare databases.
- Attentive and caring with the ability to improve individualized training plans (IEPs).
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now