- Contributing to the growth of the company by reach a mutual agreement with potential partners and make alliances. To keep direct communication with key accounts to provide beneficiary plans through all available GTM strategies and models
- The role of a Strategic Alliances and Partnerships Manager is to plan, negotiate, and build a long-lasting relationship with key accounts, key partners, and potential partners. You cultivate these partnerships to make sure we can take full advantage of alliances.
- Direct Contact key accounts, potential partners, and stakeholders
- Oversee strategic partnerships
- Monitoring vendor operations
- Managing the department, plans and budget
- Hire, mentor, train, motivate, incentivize and promote the tea
- Serve regular contact points for developing and maintaining a business relationship, troubleshooting, and responding inquiries
- Explore opportunities, provide partnership proposal and negotiate on mutual benefits
- Analyze partnership effectiveness and obtain ways to optimize growth.
- Assist with the development of news strategy and advise on platform improvements of specific interest to news partners.
- Work cross-functionally with policy, legal, comms, marketing, product, finance, and sales.
- Increase department efficiency by raising the bar and building a resonant tea
- MBA, MS or other advanced degree
- Proven record of professional working experience and accomplishments in business development account management or similar role.
- 3+ of department management
- Experience with spreadsheet analysis, public presentations, and data management.
- Experience initiating and driving new business opportunities
- Excellent negotiation and analytical skills regarding contractual, technical, and financial issues with partner
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now