- Provide quality, cost-effective training designed to increase individual and organizational productivity and enrichment. Provide development opportunities that enhance knowledge, develop skills and enrich the organization.
- Accountable for providing lesson plans and teaching students. Your responsibilities involve assigning homework, ranking tests, and documenting improvement. Teachers need to be able to teach in a variety of topics and reach students with engaging lesson plans.
- Encouraging continued and sustainable progress
- Designing and presenting educational material
- Monitoring free time
- Generate and publish educational content including notes, tests, and homework.
- Manage classes to assure students are learning in a secure and productive atmosphere.
- Organize supplies and resources for speeches and presentations.
- Give personalized guidance to each student by promoting interactive learning.
- Design and execute educational activities and events.
- Assure classrooms are clean and tidy.
- Provide and distribute periodical progress reports and term report cards.
- Participate in parent-teacher meetings.
- Assess and document the students’ improvement.
- Bachelor or master's degree in Teaching or related area.
- 2+ years’ experience as a teacher.
- Knowledge of teaching techniques and legal education systems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation abilities.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now