- Defining The Big "Why" and "What",
- Creation and definition of products/service, liaising closely with Innovation and Engineering departments to turn technology into Product.
- The role is mainly to fulfill technical part of products in relation with engineering/tech department. You need to provide proper answer to the "How", inside the product.
- Leading and Supervising TPM Team,
- Day-to-day decision making upon strategies,
- Hire, training and team performance management,
- Developing PRM strategies,
- Acting as a product evangelist and representing the company at public events.
- Work closely with engineering and other stakeholders,
- Preparing technical documentation for development,
- Liaise between business and technical teams,
- The study, analyze and document competition,
- Manage technical product backlog.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, computer science, or engineering,
- 5+ years of Product Management in a high growth tech startup,
- 3+ of years of leading product department,
- Strong Knowledge of database,
- Updated your knowledge on new technologies and trends,
- Solid knowledge of agile frameworks such as Scrum, Kanban, and etc,
- Experienced working with project management tools, like Trello, Atlassian, and Microsoft project, and etc,
- Proficiency in programming language such as python, PHP or JS is a plus.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now