- The primary functions of an operations department include the design and management of products, services and processes. In addition, the operations department evaluates and allocates resources to effectively deliver products and services. Management of supply chains is also an essential function of an operations department.
- Providing technical support to clients by controlling, managing, and troubleshooting IT systems.
- Oversee productivity and expenses
- Checking relevant regulations and standards
- Troubleshooting IT issues
- Troubleshooting and solving IT issues promptly.
- Interacting with coworkers to diagnose difficulties.
- Talking coworkers through the process of fixing mechanical problems.
- Prioritizing workloads to guarantee the most important issues are resolved first.
- Support remotely when needed.
- Certificate in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- 1+ year of experience in a similar role
- Microsoft certification is helpful.
- Experience in a technical support position.
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now