- Build an experience for customers which leads to satisfaction. Advocate for customers in company-wide decisions. Assists in company branding in overall.
- Utilize their information on company merchandise, services, and strategies to support callers with questions, objections, or problems. Speak with clients, listen to them gain a better understanding of their requirements, and suggest reasonable solutions.
- Day-to-day decision making upon strategies
- Create effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Implement an effective customer loyalty program.
- Direct Contact with customers
- Customer service activities like address the needs, complaints, or other issues with products or services.
- Reacting efficiently and correctly to callers, giving reasonable answers, and ensuring that clients feel supported and appreciated.
- Creating enduring connections with clients and other call center staff based on support and honesty.
- Using software, databases, scripts, and tools properly.
- Knowledge to meet or exceed call center policies while implementing excellent constant customer service.
- Making sales or suggestions for products or services that may be suitable to client needs.
- Adhering to all company procedures and methods.
- Diploma in a related field.
- Excellent customer service, active listening, and communication skills, expert phone voice.
- Knowledge of company products, services, and policies.
- Knowledge of computer programs, notably with CRM software, and great typing skills.
- Capability to manage diffuse tense situations on the phone.
- Great time management and decision-making skills.
- Flexibility and responsibility.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now