- Our mission is to ensure the complete satisfaction and well-being of our clients, manufacturing high-performance cosmetics and promoting innovation, maximum efficiency, competitiveness and social responsibility. We aim to be recognized by always trying to reach a compromise between one's beauty and well-being.
- The role of a Therapist is to work together with individuals and the families of theirs to identify as well as deal with brain health problems.
- Checking relevant regulations and standards
- Informing customers on needful information
- Keeping customer records
- Oversee treatment plans
- Assess patients and diagnose brain health problems.
- Develop a treatment plan for individuals depending on the requirements of the person.
- Refer individuals to other healthcare professionals if needed.
- Work with couples or families to administer relatives or marital counseling.
- A master’s degree in Psychology.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Ability to help keep patient info confidential.
- Great social skills.
- Empathy for individuals.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now