- Drive technical product design development from a user experience, user interface, and usability standpoint
- Design to meet and ease user needs from as UI, displays, or logos to user experience and more.
- The role is to work to shape product experiences by creating useful, meaningful text that helps users complete the task at hand. You will help shape the overall customer experience and be an integral part of the product and UX design team. You help shape the vision for content and drive product narratives across multiple platforms. As a UX writer, you have a portfolio that demonstrates content that enhances and simplifies the overall user experience.
- Define product visual, UX and branding
- Interview, hire and train staff members
- Research and test new technologies
- Monitoring and Oversee company's data
- Cooperating with outside agencies
- Oversee final layouts
- Oversee UI/UX design strategy
- Collaborate with UX designers, product teams, and researchers to craft language systems across a variety of contexts, including UI components, to editorial content, to help text
- Design scalable systems and structures to support large amounts of content
- Anticipate customer needs based on their objectives and explore innovative solutions in a space where little precedence exists
- Create user-centered solutions by considering market segment analysis, customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings
- Use business requirements and customer research to assist in developing scenarios, use cases, and high-level requirements
- Collaborate with UX design to quickly and iteratively create interaction flows, wireframes, and design mock-ups throughout the design process
- 6+ years of design experience
- An available online portfolio
- Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience.
- 5+ years of experience as a user experience writer or similar role.
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating user-centered design solutions.
- Experience working in a collaborative team, publicly white-boarding, and working directly with developers for implementation of designs.
- 2+ years of experience independently driving the design review cycle and closing on design requirements.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Preferred Qualifications
- Journalism or editorial experience or background
- Experience with UX writing for complex workflows software products
- Experience working with user research and analyzing customer feedback
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now