- Drive technical product design development from a user experience, user interface, and usability standpoint
- Design to meet and ease user needs from as UI, displays, or logos to user experience and more.
- You will be responsible for creating engaging user experiences across our product platforms, including responsive web and mobile apps. In this role, the UX/UI Designer will help define the best practices for our platforms within an agile environment.
- Define product visual, UX and branding
- Interview, hire,and train staff members
- Research and test new technologies
- Monitoring and Oversee company's data
- Cooperating with outside agencies
- Oversee final layouts
- Oversee UI/UX design strategy
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction and help visualize stories
- Deliver a variety of outputs that facilitate the design process including rapid prototypes, concept sketches, and storyboards, and take it all the way to high-quality deliverables for scale production.
- Execute detailed visual designs for mobile and web platforms.
- Document and specify design artifacts and interaction models through modular design systems.
- At least 4 years of experience designing responsive, multi-modal and intuitive interfaces.
- Expert proficiency in tools such as Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Framer, Jira, etc.
- Experience with production intent deliverables and quality control processes.
- Create and manage design systems.
- Experience in working in cross functional digital product teams.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now