- The primary functions of an operations department include the design and management of products, services and processes. In addition, the operations department evaluates and allocates resources to effectively deliver products and services. Management of supply chains is also an essential function of an operations department.
- To support company by inspecting vehicles for damage, missing parts, and mechanical problems.
- Oversee company’s operational activities
- Setting up the company business unit's strategies
- Department budget Management
- Hire, training and team performance management
- Making high-level decisions about policy and strategy
- Collaborating with other stakeholders
- Provide and present a report of vehicle condition, repair/replacement cost assessments, and relevant documentation.
- Being updated about system abilities, knowledge of needed/job-relevant software packages, and web-based applications.
- Assure that customers receive quick, effective, and courteous attention.
- Return customer's vehicles in a fresh form with radios, mirrors, and other convenience items in the same position as when the customer brought the vehicle.
- Make sure the vehicle area condition is in a safe mode to employees or customers.
- Respect to and follow procedures on employee or customer accidents, injuries, and loss or damage to any property.
- Report all incidents to Lead Vehicle Inspector or according to the policy.
- Test and recheck all repairs and road test all vehicle
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in the automobile field.
- Capability to operate a motor vehicle and possess a valid driver’s license.
- Capability to drive vehicles with either standard or automatic transmissions.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills needed.
- Understanding of motor vehicles.
- Body, paint and mechanical repair knowledge.
- Excellent technical aptitude.
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now