- The mission involve selecting and using the best media possible to communicate the ad message to the ultimate consumers. It can also fail, as a wrong selection will result in the failure of the advertised product. Preparation of media plans for its clients. Media scheduling.
- To manipulate film and video images to construct a cohesive and detailed project that accurately reflects the vision of film directors. You will use sophisticated editing tools to combine the effects of stills, images, sound effects, dialog and animation.
- Cooperating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Checking technical equipment.
- Checking relevant regulations and standards.
- Meeting with the Director to determine vision for the production.
- Examination of raw material to classify shot list.
- Using of advanced editing methods to modify film and video recordings.
- Maintaining continuity when shifting shots across scene value.
- Cutting footage and putting the rough project together.
- Attach text, audio, graphics, and special effects.
- Making sure that the project maintains a logical order.
- Project-wide consulting with the Director and the production team.
- Creation of the final cut to broadcast.
- Diploma in Film Studies, Cinematography or related area.
- Past experience working as a Video Editor.
- Hands-on editing software experience including Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro X, Avid Media Composer, Lightworks and Premier.
- Artistic and technical skills.
- Knowledge in 3D structure and special effects.
- Final film development portfolio.
- Ability to work according to a tight schedule.
- Capacity to translate ideas into whole projects.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events