- To surprise and entertain customers. Ranging from satisfying clients with lifestyles on the go, to a those who want to rid itself of food-related health issues
- Work in food serving establishments. It is you responsibility to take orders, deliver food and drinks and process payments.
- Direct contact with customers
- Taking actions to correct any problems
- Monitoring and Oversee financial data
- Informing guests on needful information
- Greeting and taking the customers to their table.
- Prepare tables, ensure they are clean and set.
- Maintain full-menu information, daily specials, and items availability.
- Present the menu to customers, inform them about the daily specials and take orders.
- Checking the consistency of the dishes prior to serving.
- Delivering food and drinks in an acceptable manner.
- Attend tables and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Delivery of checks and receipt of payments.
- Managing the customer's concerns.
- Strict adherence to food, sanitation and health requirements.
- Experience as a Wait Staff, a Server or a role similar to that preferred.
- Experience running a cash register and using ordering systems.
- Sound social and communication skills.
- Ability to maintain a good mindset.
- Great customer support capabilities.
- Good overall physical fitness.
- Capable of good team work.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events