- The primary functions of an operations department include the design and management of products, services and processes. In addition, the operations department evaluates and allocates resources to effectively deliver products and services. Management of supply chains is also an essential function of an operations department.
- Serve customers in restaurants by placing their orders and bringing the well prepared food to the table.
- Informing customers on needful information
- Direct Contact with customers
- Changing tables if needed
- Greet customers and give them menus.
- Take food and drink orders from clients and put these orders in the kitchen.
- Make selection suggestions and inform patrons of any specials.
- Deliver beverages and meals to tables when they’ve been prepared.
- Check that customers are pleased with the meal.
- Create the bill for tables when requested.
- Cash up bills and make sure that the right amount has been paid out.
- Administer changes to tables if required.
- Endurance to walk as well as stand for long hours.
- Be Flexible in work hours.
- Ability to remain professional and calm with challenging customers.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Coordination to carry trays or plates without dropping anything.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events