- The primary functions of an operations department include the design and management of products, services and processes. In addition, the operations department evaluates and allocates resources to effectively deliver products and services. Management of supply chains is also an essential function of an operations department.
- Your role is to make sure all warehouse parameters and operation goals are met while reducing cost and lead-time by increasing efficiency and productivity
- Day-to-day decision making upon strategies
- Fulfillment center management
- Hire, train, coach and motivate the team
- Set Operation KPI
- Approvals on budgets, planning, head count,…
- Department capex and Opex Management
- Division Management
- Budget planning and management for automation’s solutions
- Motivating, mentoring, and coaching your team
- Set standard and regulation and stick to them
- Set W/H KPI
- Maintain fulfillment ratio
- Lower down error rate to reach an error free center
- Managing write off process
- Supervising periodical cycle counts
- Ensuring effective and safety of staff and environment.
- Initiate projects around optimizing processes and increasing productivity and efficiency
- Support continuous improvement and expansion of the fulfillment network, with focus on cost, quality, and speed while providing an excellent guest experience
- Schedule and allocate appropriate resources for project work
- 8+ years of experience in Warehouse management, logistics, manufacturing or operation management
- Bachelor’s in SCM, Operations Management, Supply Chain or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in leading large-scale warehouse with a proven track record of successfully setting up and executing operational processes
- Experience in warehouse setup and design (product slotting, production/workforce optimization, and lean analysis/strategies)
- Managing shipping & receiving operation as well as stock room materials.
- Minimize process inventory and achieve the highest level of inventory accuracy.
- Ability to document and resolve any discrepancies and concerns in the warehouse and recycling operations.
- Management of capital improvement strategies and projects.
- Management of cost control/reduction & project schedules/logistics.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with internal & external stakeholders at the highest level to meet operational and customer service needs.
- Well versed in current practices, rules, and regulations surrounding safe warehouse/manufacturing operations.
- Ability to ensure all activities by employees or suppliers meet or exceed regulatory performance requirements and promote a positive health and safety culture.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events