- Drive technical product design development from a user experience, user interface, and usability standpoint,
- Design to meet and ease user needs from as UI, displays, or logos to user experience and more.
- You will be responsible for creating engaging user experiences across our product platforms, including responsive web and mobile apps. In this role, the UX/UI Designer will help define the best practices for our platforms within an agile environment.
- Define product visual, UX and branding
- Interview, hire,and train staff members
- Research and test new technologies
- Monitoring and Oversee company's data
- Cooperating with outside agencies
- Oversee final layouts
- Oversee UI/UX design strategy
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process.
- Design and prototype intuitive and engaging content that includes but is not limited to digital ads, responsive email design, RWD, applications, platforms, and digital products with interactivity via no-code tools like Webflow.
- Participate throughout the design process end-to-end, from discovery, through design, build, test, release, maintenance, measure, and optimization.
- Collaborate with UX Designers to decipher UX problems into actionable items to solve business problems.
- Provide clear and organized support through the preparation and hand-off of assets to developers.
- Prepare files and assist in the organization and logging of assets within the digital asset management system.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, site maps and original graphic designs to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Stay abreast of design trends and technologies, continuously looking for creative ideas, inspiration, and resources to sharpen your craft.
- Regular Attendance is required.
- Perform other assigned duties as may be required in meeting company objectives.
- Communicate effectively with other departments within the organization and function within a team environment.
- 5+ years of digital design experience.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, etc.).
- Expertise in Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch, InVision or equivalent design and prototyping applications.
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, and Adobe AfterEffects, especially experience with no-code tool Webflow.
- Cutting-edge design aesthetic, utilizing color theory, typography, other visual elements to maintain brand-identity.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and an eye for pixel-perfect design.
- Strong understanding of design standards and best practices with a curiosity around emerging technologies.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to help your team and company succeed.
- Proactive, solutions-oriented with ability to prioritize workload and deliver on-time creative with strong project management, organization and time management skills.
- Demonstrates ability to dive deep in understanding the product, our business, and the competitive landscape.
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a high-level of professionalism.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events