- The primary functions of an operations department include the design and management of products, services and processes. In addition, the operations department evaluates and allocates resources to effectively deliver products and services. Management of supply chains is also an essential function of an operations department.
- To manage the welding function of the project from devices to manufacture or equipment, tools, and repair metal structures. And to perform in an assortment of industries your duties may include planning measurements and layouts & testing welded surfaces.
- Checking relevant regulations and standards
- Checking quality of materials
- Calibrating and troubleshooting equipment
- Informing customers on needful information
- Interpret measurements, drawings, and blueprints to prepare layouts.
- Weld little as well as big parts including copper plumbing, beams, & pipelines.
- Pick specialized machinery for manufacturing welding and also oversee devices which perform exactly the same task.
- Maintain and restore all machinery.
- Assess welded components, structures, and surfaces to recognize errors.
- Follow and enforce stringent security regulations including wearing heat-resistant gloves, safety masks, and security shoes.
- Monitor machinery for most appropriate temperature and usage.
- Weld parts in flat, vertical, along with overhead positions.
- High school diploma or perhaps equivalent qualification.
- A valid certificate of welding from an approved institution is preferred.
- A minimum of two years’ experience as being a welder.
- Great understanding of welding machinery, manual tools, and electrical equipment.
- Capability to read as well as interpret designs and blueprints.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events