A founder is someone who creates a startup, a company, or a corporation- Founder is also a verb meaning “fail miserably”, and s/he, therefore, is considered the heart and soul of the business activity. A founder is like a leader and undoubtedly plays a considerable role in a company’s success or failure. Although sometimes the management is taken over by a knowledgeable chief executive officer, a founder himself can handle his business better than anyone else, only if he has the essential qualities of an excellent manager.
A founder often takes a substantial risk to start a new business. He is the one who implements a long-term strategy for the company and defines the values and culture. Because the specific idea of launching the business is typically formed in the founder’s mind, no one knows the details as much as he does. The founder, given her/his influential and active role in setting the company’s mission and vision, is always regarded as one of the key decision-makers in a venture. Considering the significant role a founder plays in the company, it seems logical that s/he should contribute to important decision-making processes like recruitment.
Nevertheless, if a founder genuinely believes s/he naturally lacks these qualities. Considering the extent to which a founder contributes to the business, her/his roles and responsibilities can be varied.
Here are some of the most essential roles a founder can have in the establishment of the company’s development:
- A founder must possess a strong and vivid vision of the future because a clear and compelling vision can easily inspire investors, customers, and employees. Also, to make better decisions and achieve success easier, he must predict the future.
- A founder needs to develop a well-written business plan. Depending on the business type, a business plan may include an executive summary, business overview, market analysis, operations and management, products and services, financial plan, etc. The founder can also hire a professional business plan writer or consultant to assist him in creating a perfect business plan.
- A founder is responsible for determining the type of a company’s board of directors. S/He should then select its members from among the qualified individuals and specify how the board should operate.
- A founder must be able to handle and manage all finances of his business. In other words, considering the type of business, the founder must develop a financial plan for estimating the costs of the company and setting budgets.
The primary purpose of recruitment is to attract the right and qualified candidates for open positions. As the most valuable assets of any organization, employees can contribute to the business’s success or failure. However, gifted employees can help the founder of a company accomplish his/her objectives, vision, and mission.
Recruitment is a substantial responsibility, which should never be underestimated because an organization’s future success is somehow dependent upon recruiting highly skilled candidates. Consequently, a recruiter, in addition to having the necessary skills and knowledge, must also be acutely aware of the core objectives of the firm. S/He definitely needs to assess the applicants’ skills, knowledge, and experience to recruit the best fit for the company.
To learn more about the importance of recruitment, the steps of the hiring process are briefly described.
Recruitment is the process of attracting the best candidates for vacant positions. To achieve your objectives and to ensure successful recruitment, organizations are required to follow the process properly. To make the recruitment process more effective, many companies currently prefer to use recruitment software. Some common steps involved in the recruitment process are as follows:
- First, a company should identify job vacancies. To that end, all responsibilities or job descriptions should be outlined and the skills and qualifications needed should be specified.
- At the next step, the open positions of the company are advertised on the company’s website. Also, the positions can be advertised on social media such as LinkedIn and Instagram.
- At this step, to eliminate unqualified applicants and to keep the right candidates, the applications are reviewed by the recruiter or hiring manager of the company. Job postings of open positions are often followed by more than hundreds of resumes, and reading all CVs carefully is a time-consuming process. To solve this problem, companies mostly make use of the next generation of applicant tracking systems- Autonomous Recruiting Softwares
- The qualified applicants are then being interviewed by the HR representative. Depending on the type and size of the company, candidates may be interviewed several times.
An Autonomous Recruiting software is the modern version of applicant tracking systems (ATS). The software relies on user autonomous Mental Models that clearly fall into the first three categories of the cognitive dimensions; instinct, belief, and preference. It designed to automate and streamline the recruiting process by giving you the possibility to manage the whole recruiting process on your unconscious.
An ATS Nowadays is widely used by many, as it significantly speeds up the entire process of hiring. The software collects all information around the candidates and analyzes the matching rate divided into different sets of insightful categories. It simply connects all those information with assessments and recruiter’s scores and reviews to provide an unbiased decision-making process.
Today, the many benefits of using the new generation of ATS software have encouraged the founders to steer the recruiting process on autopilot so that it burns a lower amount of effort, energy, and cost. Companies that utilize such tools are undeniably more likely to recruit the best candidates and win the competition for top talents. Moreover, using the autonomous recruiting applicant tracking systems, a recruiter can better manage each step in the recruiting process. Here are some of the advantages of using an autonomous applicant tracking system.
In today’s job market, an Applicant Tracking System is an essential and integral part of effective recruitment, and survival in the war of talent is undeniably dependent on using the most advanced solutions. Companies are thus strongly recommended to equip themselves with flexible, time-efficient, and cost-effective recruiting software. In other words, when the founder of a company uses the recruiting software for finding talents, the influx of applications and resumes are simply organized and screened, the recruitment process is accelerated, and finally, strategic decision-making is made more accessible.