Last Update: July 17, 2020
QPage is a talent, recruitment and on-boarding management software platform with presentation layer accessibility on the web interface.
Candidates supply their own Personal Information to a Customer (non-subscribed and subscribed customers) where it navigates into a Customer’s website or any other job listing platform, social media or QPage applicant app and submit a job application through the mentioned sources, but ends in QPage to manage the recruitment and selection process from designing a vacant position to screening, shortlisting, assessments, hiring and on-boarding process.
QPage.one and its parent company named the JetCell Technologies Ltd Reg. No. 13177558 and ICO registration number ZA773011, with offices located at Suite 345 50 EastCastle Street Fitstrovia, London, England W1W 8EA and Telliskivi 60a/5, Tallinn, 10412, Estonia (“we“ or “us“ or “QPage“) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and want you to know how we handle the information we receive via our website and through our online services.
Collection of Personal Information
This policy sets out the basis on which any of your personal data we collect from you, that you or our customers provide us, either through our website at www.qpage.one (“our site“) or our SaaS (“the Subscription Services“) and applications (“our application“), or as otherwise provided by you to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. For the avoidance of doubt, the Subscription Services are solely subject to our Terms of Service, as accessible at https://Qpage.one/terms, as may be updated from time to time, unless otherwise agreed by the parties in writing.
Upon the notion of our services, we may collect, store and process personal information require to operate the process applications on job, applicant, company information but not limited to candidates information such as name, e-mail address, address, postal code, phone number, preferences on career, education, salary, performance and employment history, bank account details, date of birth, job position, job titles and roles, profile picture, social media account ID, and job description.
In order to provide services, we may collect employer and employee information from general information including but not limited to, name, e-mail address, domain, registration number, Company and brand name on the website, while we may also collect additionally company logo, address, offices addresses, employee performance information, career plan, preferences on the job, educational level, job vacancy information and user behavior on the platform. The source of information is user, applicant customer (subscribed or non-subscribed) provided in sign-up, forms, job vacancy advertising or request by surveys and questionnaires upon your consent and participation, and also:
- from openly available databases such as Linked-In
- aspects of all steps through the website and of the provision of services to you.
- employee information which Companies(Client) enter (Including resume)
- we may collect the details of your behavior on our platform including but limited to, location data, traffic, frequent used/visited parts, and other communication data within your accessibility to our platform, website, and apps.
- we may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Website, platform, and apps.
- if you contact Us, We may keep a record of that correspondence.
- upon your request for an assist by QPage representative normally at customer services, it may require to access your QPage account in order to solve your inquiry.
- we may reserve the right to access your account with no prior notice at a time of special circumstances such as abuse, bugs or when it comes to the law.
Use of Personal Information
In regards to the Personal Information (define as information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable individual) of users of the website, platform, apps, the services and business contacts and prospects of QPage, the Data Controller is QPage.one;
QPage use this Personal Information as below:
- implementing the functionality of the services to meet your demands such as sending you marketing-related emails
- implementing for the newsletters and/or other marketing supplies and promoting social participating.
- analysis of data for custom reporting with no personal information. For instance to analyze or forecast our users’ preferences to prepare aggregated trend reports
- anonymizing Personal Information
- fulfilling our business goals. For instance for data analysis, such as to develop the performance of our services
- for fraud and security monitoring plans, identify and deter cyber attacks and commit identity crime
- for refining innovative products and services
- for knowing usage trends, for instance, a recognition which sections are most interest to users
Information we process and may store:
Your Personal Information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or in which we attend when you using QPage, you know that your information may be shifted to nations outside of your nation under GDPR laws.
You can also update your information by informing us by ([email protected])
Other Information’s QPage may collect
- within your use of the App,
- IP Address,
- within the browser or device.
For further information visit QPage.one/cookies-policy
Note that this information has no condition similar to Personal Information
Google/LinkedIn Account Authentication
QPage provides two methods to authenticate (sign-up and sign-in) to the platform by a. QPage hosted username and password b. Google or Linked-in (OAuth) without storing login credentials with OAuth.
Customers can connect their Google account to the QPage account in order to make use of certain QPage features such as Gmail and Microsoft Import and Syncing and scheduling with Google or Microsoft Calendar. This is done through OAuth authentication, a secure mechanism that gives QPage access to your Google or LinkedIn account data without letting QPage know your password.
Reinforce password security best practices such as minimum character length, mixed-use of letters, numbers, and special characters, and user feedback of password strength will be practiced.
In that case, QPage will require access to your Google or Linked-in account and user data for the following purposes:
Upon sign-up or sign-in (“Sign in with Google or Linked-in“) and connect with Google through your Personal Profile:
For e-mail address verification and generating your user account on our servers in order to link your Google or LinkedIn account with QPage;
To access and read your Google or LinkedIn account profile information to retrieve, use, and display your Google or Linked-in account name, first name, last name and account photo or image in QPage;
If you choose to connect your Gmail or LinkedIn account to your QPage account:
To access your Gmail or Microsoft outlook account for sending email messages to candidates from your account through QPage, to import sent and received emails from a candidate manually upon your own requirement.
to mark your inbox items related with email and messages as read, unread, archived or remove.
to read, display, retrieve, and download any files attached to your email messages related with candidates
If you choose to connect your Google Calendar account or Microsoft Outlook calendar to your QPage account:
To access your Google Calendar or Microsoft Outlook Calendar account in order to schedule events from your Google Calendar account through QPage
To access and read your Google/Microsoft Outlook Calendar and calendar entries
to display the calendar entries of your calendar and calendars of other users you have the permission to read
to check availability of other event attendees and resources (e.g. meeting rooms)
to sync the attendance status of other attendees in QPage
to sync event updates made externally via Google Calendar in QPage
To access and read your Google Contacts in order to suggest email recipients when you compose email messages or events through QPage
To access and read your Google Suite resources in order to suggest meeting rooms when you schedule events through QPage
Your information disclosure
We may disclose your information upon the requirement of other subsidiaries, holding group, new services, M&A, Spin-off or any other type in which your information consider as an asset with data protection law or upon a legal obligation:
- to our members for the objects defined in this page
- to our third-party service providers under GDPR laws (Including marketing companies and other related firms)
- for complying with relevant laws and regulations
- to cooperating with state governments
- to collaborate with law requirements
- to any legal enforcement
- to comply with trade transactions
Open beta condition
In case of any inquiry or breach of your right or information please contact us by [email protected]
Rights of the Consumer
For GDPR compliance, this is important to recognize the rights that the consumer has over their information. You are able to do the following:
- ability to request your personal data
- to access to your personal data
- rectify your personal data
- deletion of your personal data
- requesting copies and transmit your personal data
- stop all data processing and delete your personal data
For any named or other requests please contact us by [email protected]
QPage retains Personal Information for as long as required or consented and compatible with relevant law.
QPage attempts to use analytical organizational, professional, and legislative measures to preserve Personal Information. Though considering the fact that there is no guarantee to be fully protected is crucial.
love to hear from you via [email protected] .